viernes

Namaste !, ...




                                        

                 

6 comentarios:

  1. We traveled through Rajasthan with Ashok.
    Great driver, very good guide and a nice friend.
    From N.Delhi, Mandawa, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Pushkar, Udaipur, Jaipur, Agra, ...
    We really enjoyed this trip, he is the best mate of adventures you can meet.
    Bob

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My husband and I have been travelling across India for 15 days, our driver was Ashok, he is the best driver, he has a great skill. His advises were very useful for choosing the best interesting places!
    I would like to meet him again.

    Grace

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Please, I would like that you write some comment about your experience, I need to know how was your trip with me. It will very useful for me for giving the best I can.
    Thanks

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I and 2 friends traveled to India with Ashok on 2 times. He made the trip very special for us, in a very special country too. Her advice and support have made the stay very pleasant.
    Thank you!!!!!
    Nuria

    ResponderEliminar
  5. We are travelling with Ashok around India and this comment is only my way to say thank you to him because he is making our travel very comfortable and easy. He is also giving us very important advices and he is being a wonderful guide!!!
    Thanks!!!!! Viviana & Jose

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hola Blogspot usuario,
    Me gustaría recomendar el Sr. Ashok Kumar como el mejor conductor y guía en la India Rajasthan tour. él es bien familiar en todas las ciudades de Rajasthan le gustaría visitar.

    mejor de las suertes

    ResponderEliminar